We guarantee that
- we will not pass on your data to third parties
- KleffmannSelect contains no advertising and we will not contact you for any reasons of advertising
- your answers will be used solely after anonymization
Thank you very much for participation in our bonus program KleffmannSelect, which is operated by Kleffmann GmbH, Mühlenstr. 1, 59348 Lüdinghausen. Responsible Handling of your personal data is critical to us. Kleffmann Group adheres strictly to the data protection guidelines of the Berufsverband Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforscher e.V. (BVM) and the Arbeitskreis Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforschungsinstitute (ADM).
Your registration in our bonus system as well as participation in our surveys is voluntary and non-binding.
1. Who is responsible for handling my personal data?Kleffmann GmbH is responsible for abiding by the laws, in particular data protection.
2. What data does KleffmannSelect need?
2.1 TeilnehmerdatenIf you have received an invitation for participation at KleffmannSelect, we only need your email address and a password in order to complete registration.
In case you would like to participate without a previous invitation, we also need your full name, the address of your business and your contact phone number.
3. To whom does Kleffmann Group transfer my data?Your data will solely be used in an anonymized form. There will be no transferring of data with references to your specific personal information. Your personal data is saved only for the purpose of further studies and will never be transferred to third parties.
4.1 Administration purposesKleffmann GmbH will use your personal information for maintenance of your membership account in the bonus program KleffmannSelect, e.g. to manage and redeem your bonus points or to update your points score.
4.2 Market ResearchKleffmann GmbH will use your personal data saved within KleffmannSelect to inform you about market research projects of Kleffmann Group. There will be no obligation to participate.
4.3 AdvertisingThere will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for advertising purposes.
4.4 External service providersKleffmann GmbH reserves the right to use service providers bound by instructions for the implementation of your participation in the bonus program (e.g. voucher distribution).
5. Data security and Quality protection in market researchAs a member of the BVM and the ADM Kleffmann Group supports the Initiative Markt- und Sozialforschung e.V.
If you have any further questions regarding data protection at Kleffmann Group, please do not hesitate to contact us.